Friday, February 20, 2015

The Setback, Then the Comeback

         
              Feel a bit inspired to talk a little about my journey last few weeks/months. As you are all aware I took the worst loss of my career on $NDRM after being up 35k realized that day. I did the add add add thing. I choose to put my ego aside when I saw my accounts down 100k on $NDRM saw as this could be my career ender trade. If I didn't cut the loss I'm sure the damaged that day would've been the loss of my main account and secondary account. I had 470k equity that day spread throughout 3 accounts. I did the math at $18.5 on $NDRM that day would've lost approximately 400k. Risky stuff. The journey begins.

              The following days I made my money back and then some. To be honest $NDRM started something that day, I've been trading recklessly ever since that day, taking unnecessary draw downs. I let $ADXS grind me out for 30k and a few other losses over 10k each. After this $GENE trade I plan on cutting accounts down yet again and focusing on the grind. As I feel I am not ready for this level of trading. I want to hone down on my entries and exits and want to use way less size. Going back to the grind and pushing forward. I'm young and I forget ego runs me sometimes. I am working on that as well. Anyways I am expecting to change my trading habits, because the current habits will only lead my to my ultimate defeat and failure.

                  I suggest every trader who reads this today, please do some soul searching and ask yourself is the current path your on good for your future, health or sanity? If not look for the problem and shut it down. Have a good weekend

Derrick J Leon

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I liked your blog a lot. Nice information you have provided about stock market. First i visited your blog and glad I found your blog.

    how to trade shares online

    ReplyDelete