Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Traders

New Traders

       So I get the question, "how did you turn x amount to xxx amount?" How do I become better? How this or how that? Why this or why that? Just want to write a quick post.

        In my experience, new traders will either make a lot of money or loose a lot of money quick. The few that actually grind it out like @stock_choices on twitter for example has been learning Nasdaqs for quite some time. He's grinding out the learning curve, being patient and knowing when to size in for a real trade. You guys that are trying to be the next overnight miracle are just going to cut your trading careers short. Sorry to be brutally honest, I've been getting so many questions, maybe its the New Year, I don't know.

        My suggestion if you have an account less then $5,000 be patient wait for your cup of tea trade, don't take trades you're unfamiliar with, don't relay on others for trades, and most importantly study up and don't be lazy. I'm just tired of hearing all these sad stories, take my advice or not but remember I was in your shoes. Quit chasing losses and add to winners.

        I can tell the difference between a lazy trader and one who actually wants it. If you tweet at me and I don't respond, ask yourself "WHY." Not being a dick by why would I waste my time with you if you can't even help yourself? I'd rather help someone who is actually driving to succeed and not gamble away their money. Just a rant I guess

Derrick J Leon

3 comments:

  1. You are wise beyond your years!! I always enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for taking the time, They help a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank for you blog Derrick!
    I am curious.. what charting software do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I liked your blog a lot. Nice information you have provided about stock market. First i visited your blog and glad I found your blog.

    Skylinemarkets Reviews

    ReplyDelete